Health and Safety Communications can help your business to produce, implement and sustain an effective health and safety culture. Our health and safety services help to ensure compliance as well as improving overall business performance by reducing costs, improving insurance terms, increasing productivity, reducing the threat of legal action and giving your business an improved standing among suppliers and partners.
We provide a range of tailored health and safety services specific to your business to help small & medium sized enterprises (SMEs) comply with their health and safety obligations. Our health and safety services include:
- Risk assessments - all organisations with 5 or more staff are required to have documented risk assessments of all significant hazards.
- Fire risk assessments - it is a legal requirement that all businesses carry out a Fire Risk Assessment of their premises.
- Audits - these assess the performance of your current health and safety provision and make recommendations for how your business can improve.
- CHAS documentation - We can help your business to achieve CHAS accreditation which demonstrates that you are a compliant supplier and have met acceptable standards of health and safety.
- Training - We have a range of health and safety training courses that can provide your staff with easy to understand and comprehensive health and safety training.
- Implementation of policies & management systems – these include the development of health and safety policies, manuals & employee handbooks.